NAC has a year-round, indoor-outdoor heated pool. Our pool is 75 feet long with four lap lanes and a double lane for open swim. The pool depth is 3 ½ feet deep at both ends and 5 feet in the middle.
NAC has courts for basketball, volleyball and racquetball.
Whether you just want to shoot baskets on your own or play in a pick-up game NAC’s basketball court suits all skill levels of players.
Pick-up games with all skill levels welcome. There are no set teams, no sign-up, no extra charge, just show up and play. Games can range from two-on-two to six-on-six with people rotating in. If it gets too full, we’ll do teams with one team waiting out a full game. Come join us.
We have 2 racquetball courts for use, but due to the demand we encourage players to reserve courts in advance. Our racquetball “challenge court” is available weekdays. Come in and play in a round robin format or join our competitive league.
Staff at NAC wants to be sure all members are utilizing proper form and technique to gain the maximum amount of benefits for the time put into the workout. Please make an appointment with a fitness professional if you feel you need a refresher course on how to properly use the equipment and make sure your seats adjustments are correct.
- 11 NEW Intenza treadmills
- 6 Stairmaster StepMills
- 4 Arc Trainers
- 3 Rowing Machines (1 Water Rower, 2 Concept 2)
- 4 Matrix Ellipticals
- 3 Matrix Incline Trainers
- 4 Matrix Recumbant bikes
- 4 Matrix Upright bikes
- Assortment of other cardio pieces
Free Weight Room
Newport Athletic Club features a spacious free weight room.
- 9-piece Freemotion circuit
- 2 complete Cybex multipurpose circuit jungles – includes 2 lat pull downs, 2 seated rows, tricep extension, assisted dip chin and adjustable cables
- Several Cybex and FreeMotion Cable strength training pieces
- Several Hammer Strength Strength Training pieces
- 2 Squat Racks
- 1 Power Rack
- Numerous free weight and plate loaded equipment – smith machine, squat press and leg press
- Over 80 dumbbells ranging from 5 to 150 lbs
- Variety of 12 strength training benches
- Physio balls, medicine balls, Bosu balls, stretch mats, resistance bands, kettle bells, and many more miscellaneous fitness accessories
NAC’s spin room features 18 finely-tuned Schwinn Evolution Bikes. We are a Johnny G. licensed club and follow the Madd Dog Athletics Guidelines. Instructors stay up to date on the latest developments in spinning to make your ride safe, challenging and effective.
Located across the hall from our group exercise room, the spinning room will draw you in with its energy and won’t let you out until you’ve completed an invigorating ride!
Let us take care of your child(ren) while you enjoy your workout! Our large facility has a wide assortment of fun activities to keep them busy. With a separate area for infants, offering cribs and swings, our caring staff keeps children so entertained that often times they don’t want to leave!
$2 per child for regular members; FREE for Premier members.
The Kids Club hours are designed to accommodate even the most demanding family schedule:
Monday thru Friday: 7:45am – 7:30pm
Saturday: 7:45am – 1:00pm
Sunday: 7:45am – 1:00pm
NAC Café and All Natural Shake Bar
We have an extensive all natural protein shake menu and many grab & go items to help energize you for your workout or aid in recovery when you are done.
Don’t carry much cash when you’re working out? See a Café or Front Desk Staff member about setting up a House Charge. Don’t skip a healthy lunch, or deny yourself much needed protein, just “Put it on your Account”.