Mind • Body • Spirit
Our Mind, Body, Spirit activities are not just about fitness, but about breath control, balance, coordination, posture, and ultimately peace of mind. They encourage you to see fitness in mental as well as physical terms.
Classes take place in our Group Exercise Studio, which offers a calm, peaceful environment, with climate control and variable lighting to create the perfect ambiance.
The programs includes a wide range of classes to suit all levels. Choose from basic stretching, Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa, Yogalates, and more!
What to do and where to begin:
You will need to complete a health history profile. This will enable us to better serve you and your fitness needs and also alert us if there are any medical conditions that we need to know about. If you are currently under physician supervision, you will need to have medical clearance before beginning any exercise program.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of a scheduled class, if you are a first time participant.
- The instructor will need to know of any medical limitations that you may have or if you are a first time participant.
- Please bring a water bottle and a towel to class, as well as your own yoga mat.
Our instructors are there to encourage you to go at your own pace. Please be advised that it may take some time to understand the terminology and or choreography of a certain class, so please do not get discouraged or frustrated. Just remember we all had to start at the beginning at one time or another!! The class environment is non-competitive. The instructors are there to encourage and motivate. We all work at different fitness levels, so please choose the level that best suits your needs.
If you have any questions regarding the program, please do not hesitate to ask one of our instructors or the group exercise director. We are here to make fitness fun!
Other Information You Need To Know
- Please be on time for all classes to ensure a proper warm up. Your safety is our primary concern.
- Please bring a water bottle and a towel.
- Please refrain from bringing open containers of liquid.
- Please help keep our studio clean by leaving with what you came with (i.e. water bottle, towel, tissues, etc...)
- Instructors, classes and formats are subject to change without prior notice.
- Please be considerate of other member’s space.
- Appropriate exercise attire and shoes must be worn.
- Please do not enter the studio before the current class has finished and has time to vacate the studio.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the group exercise director.